Day 2 - Weightloss Journey & Chicago Marathon

What a blessing it was to wake up today and notice a 3 lb weightloss!! I'm documenting my loss in a spreadsheet along with all the food/water I take in.

PT today - 4 miles at an easy pace. I know I can be faster than what my pace was today, but, I am about 6 lbs heavier than I have been, and it was a little tough for me. I really haven't ran in a while since the heat we had a few weeks back. But, I'M BACK now!!!!! and I'm excited. (Can you tell?)

Last night, David, Grace & I met with friends Shelley, Larry, Melissa and Rocco to talk CHICAGO. We all did Myrtle Beach Half together. We discussed hotel/airline reservations over pizza (remember, I had a salad :-) . So, after last night we all 3 (couples) booked it all up, so NO turning back now. Definately have to train. Training will start either 1st or 3rd wk of July.

Also, Chicago CLOSED registration today. It's full with 45,000 people signed up. That's crazy! I'm thrilled.

As of now, it looks like I'll be down a little more weight tomorrow morning!

Good night all!

2 comments:

Gotta Run..... said...

Mendy -

Hate we missed the event with you guys. Great job on counting calories.

Remember... junk in is junk out :).

Keep working hard!
Robin

Tiffany said...

I am thrilled too- Chicago should be amazing!! I did not know you did the MB Half... I anchored our relay team and did the last 11.2

Keep it up- you rock!!!