Let me get the complaints out of the way. AT&T interenet service is sucking bad at our house and has been going down for about a month, but here lately, it's all the freakin' time. We had someone come out and “fix” it. Well, it’s not fixed, jackhole. I'm gonna call tonight and give them a early holiday gift. I was reading blogs last night, and trying to update my own blog and boom - Out - Zipp. Both David and I (at opposite ends of the house) were trying to fix it. For those of you in our area, what do you use? I'm ready to switch.
* I was going to run last night a 4 miler and was looking forward to it. But, while at work yesterday morning, I started feeling a bit under the weather. Headache, back aching, very tired, just not good. So, I left work early to rest. And, before any of you ask - No, I'm not pregnant. That already came up on facebook. So, I'm going to try 4 miles tonight and see how I do. I did run Monday night around 9ish. Right after supper, I told David on the way home - "It's a nice night to go for a run". He basically dared me, so I laced up when I got home. Only 3 miles, and with the exception of a side stitch, I felt fine. I'm VERY slow these days, trying to ease back into it. But, my last mile (as always) was my fastest and by almost a minute. David calls me a "sandbagger".
* I NEED to get back in the pool soon. nuff said.
* I was going to ride my bike during lunch on Tuesday. I had everything I needed, plus my tri partner, Denine was going to ride with me. The weather was going to be nice.... Ahhh.... getting back on the bike sounded oh - so - good. Until... Bam - got to work and I have a vendor lunch meeting. Nice. Plus, friend called me at 7 something and said "I think it's going to rain today". Oh well, bike ride canceled. I would LOVE to get to ride this weekend.
* We went to our good friend's house Sat night for a cocktail party. Fun times! Daivd got to wear his "Cocktail pants" he bought back in the summer on our trip to Iron Girl. Some of you bloggers might remember these... I just had to post this picture, cause it shows his personality perfectly.
Love their lamp! It's a hit.
* Little Grace started dancing 2 wks ago. She LOVES it. This was ALL HER idea. I say this because I took dancing my entire childhood. It's something I didn't want to get her into unless she wanted it. Daycare takes the girls to dance on Wednesday mornings. She got started later than the other girls. We didn't know she wanted to until day after day for about 2 wks - she came home "I want to go dancing". So, we got her in the class. She's having a blast, and loves wearing her dance clothes around the house ALL the time. BTW, Grace is NOT graceful, so the recital will be interesting!
* David did a 5K one week after his Marathon and did really well. Especially, for someone who couldn't walk straight until like Wednesday. Congrats!
* Thanks for all the sweet comments and advice on the mole situation. I've decided not to worry about it. I could use that money on a couple of needed Dr's appointments. I just need to make the calls today.
* We've made some decisions about the house situation and selling. I'll let you know that shortly.
* This weekend is already becomine busy for us. We've got:
- party friday night to swing by
- packing and taking stuff to storage (as always)
- visit a development we're interested in, but realistically probably can't afford.
- finish Christmas shopping - nope - not done yet.
- get a package shipped off to England. Yes, I know it won't make it there before xmas.
I'm SOOOOO ready for the weekend to be here. Not feeling very motivated at work right now. Don't get me wrong, I've got a ton on my plate and glad to have a job especially with our current economy. This week has just dragged on.....
Check out our hippie! Her hair looked so cute the other night. Parted down the middle and just hanging. She did look like a hippie.