The WORST way to loose weight

Today is a new day and thank-goodness yesterday is complete. Thursday night, my 2yr old had a stomach bug and, let's just say - she added new color to our carpet. She got sick, oh, 4 or 5 times throughout the evening with a bug going around. Friday, she was fine - back to her normal self. Well, in the middle of the night friday night (around 3:30 am), David woke up and ran to our bathroom. Yep, he got it too. We got up saturday, and he was still feeling aweful and slowly throughout the morning, I started feeling nauseous. I just felt it all day long, and couldn't eat anything at all. I didn't even try, it was that bad. So, we took naps, all 3 of us regularly all day long. And, around 6:30 pm, I had "officially" received the bug. With nothing in my stomach, that was one of the worst feelings I've had in a while. So, later on (even though I wasn't feeling better), I ate some ice cream and that's all I had all day.

...which is why I had 3.5 lb weightloss. Not my choice of weighloss plan, but, I'll take it now that I'm feeling better. Unfortunately, since me energy is depleted some and I'm not 100% yet, I may not do a run today. I will see later this evening how I'm feeling.

If anyone knows of the best way to get the puke smell out of carpet, please help me!

1 comment:

Neese said...

oh goodness!! i'm so sorry you all had to go through that!! i'm not sure what gets out the puke smell, maybe try some of the enzeyme spray stuff they make for pet accidents. I saw at CVS they have spray for pet urine.. hey if it works on pet urine it's gotta work on human puke, i would think!